As low as
- 24/7 monitoring for burglary, fire/smoke and carbon monoxide
- Wireless key fob to arm and disarm
- Up to 50% less than national providers
As low as
- All the features of Standard, plus:
- Secure system monitoring without a telephone line
- Zero vulnerability to cut phone lines
- Manage with Smartphone App
As low as
- All the features of HomeSafe, plus:
- Home automation, alerts, and geo services
- Crash and smash protection
- Up to 4 cameras with HD video
- Intelligent, connected features keep your home secure, comfortable and under your control
As low as
- All the features of HomeLink, plus:
- Advanced HD video (250 MB storage for up to 8 cameras)
- Everything you need for a secure, comfortable and completely connected home
Available Add Ons
Home Automation Hub
No security system needed! A convenient alternative for customers that want the convenience of controlling their smart home features remotely.
Home Automation Hub
- Connects all key devices in a single application
- Does not require a security system for operation
- Dedicated Cellular connection to Alarm.com’s secure and reliable cloud
- 12 hour battery backup
- Supports the Alarm.com Image sensor and works with LiftMaster devices
- Supports Z Wave Devices including: Thermostats, Door Locks, Lights, Garage Doors, Appliance Control, Water Sensors and Control, Image Sensor, and Video Cameras
- Pairing with video devices allows for real time monitoring, instant alerts, smart clip capture and continuous recording
Requirements: Compatible Internet and Wi-Fi. Mobile device with Android or Apple iOS and Alarm.com App. May not be compatible with all off-the-shelf home automation devices.
Standard 24/7 Surveillance
Closed-circuit video surveillance. Watch live or recorded footage on the premises or remotely.
Standard 24/7 monitoring for:
- Continuous closed-circuit video surveillance
- Watch live or recorded footage on the premises or remotely
- Use with indoor or outdoor cameras with night vision
- Configurable to store up to 4 Terabytes of footage
- Up to 32 cameras per DVR
- Manage and view locations from a Smartphone App
- Free on-site evaluation
DVR Surveillance is not a monitored service.
iHelp Medical Device
A waterproof device designed to help you or a loved one stay safe while maintaining an independent lifestyle.
iHelp Medical Devices
- Nationwide cellular coverage that can be used anywhere. No phone line needed.
- One-Touch Operation Button: Pendant can place call when help button is pressed for just two seconds.
- Direct GPS Location: Helps track pendant’s location and sends its position directly to the monitoring center and/or loved one. The pendant also provides tracking information to the monitoring station and the ability to see its location history.
- Fall Detection: Notifies the monitoring center/loved ones when a fall is detected.
- Geo-Fencing: Notifies monitoring station /loved ones when the pendant is near and/or leaves its preprogrammed safe zone.
- Alert Notification: Receive alert notifications for device battery life, on/off, and SOS calls.
iHelp monitoring prices are $24.95/month with pendant and without fall detection, geo-fencing and tracking. Pendant and monitoring, with fall detection, geo-fencing and tracking is $39.95/month. 24-month agreement required. Equipment sold separately and must be returned upon early termination of agreement. Early termination fee of $250 applies if the equipment is not returned. Does not include security alarm monitoring.
50% less claim is based on price comparisons of advertised rates with CPI Security and ADT. Prices listed are for residential customers only and require a 36-month agreement and Bundle. Separate pricing for 24-month agreement available. All equipment sold separately. Standard monitoring within any package requires a 36-month agreement and ATMC approved credit. Existing customers upgrading from a Standard Package will be required to enter into a new monitoring agreement. Monitoring may not be compatible with all equipment. Not all existing security equipment is compatible and purchase of additional equipment may be necessary. For Business pricing, call 910-754-4311. Other restrictions apply.
ATMC Security is offered by Atlantic Seawinds Communications, LLC. Atlantic Seawinds Communications, LLC is licensed by the Alarm Systems Licensing Board of the State of North Carolina and is a subsidiary of Atlantic Telephone Membership Corporation (ATMC).
*Not all services available in all areas.
Smoke/fire and carbon monoxide monitoring require purchase of monitored devices, sold separately. Requires compatible plan, broadband connection and equipment, sold separately.